Big Changes on the Horizon
As many of you already know, the owner of Intimate Pilates, Nikki Adams, is converting her business to the Club Pilates franchise model. CP studios are enormously popular in their home town of San Diego, and everywhere else they have popped up. Nikki’s studios will be the first ever in Washington. There is SO much news! Allow me to list the highlights, and you can expect more detail over the next few months.
- Soma Kinetics will continue to operate out of Nikki’s Kent studio, offering Soma bodywork and private Pilates instruction.
- The Kent studio will be converting and moving in June, location to be announced soon.
- Nikki’s first CP studio will be in Bellevue, opening this April.
- Club Pilates offers high quality, affordable group equipment classes.
- Expect variety explosion! Reformers, springboards, barre, hand weights and more will be mixed into your classes.
- Teacher Training kicks off in Bellevue in May. The CP teacher training is a full 500 hour certification course, and the May training will be the first one ever in this state. Nikki and I will be instructing. We still have room for a few more students!
NEW for 2015: Somassage Package pricing!
See below for details.
2015 is shaping up to be fun and busy! In addition to all the Club Pilates-related activities, I just got back from a family wedding in Florida, will be in Portland soon for an advanced nerve/artery manipulation class with Kirstin Schumaker, and then Chicago to see the fam and watch my niece graduate from high school. Here’s hoping the second half of the year will allow a little more time on the couch with my poor neglected cats 🙂 Special thanks to all my amazing clients for being so understanding about all my time away!
3 Pack: $342 (saves 5% / $18)
6 Pack: $648 (saves 10% / $72)
Packages also available for 60 minute sessions. Click here for details.